Thursday, February 10, 2011

MTN, ETISALAT FAST FREE BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING CHEAT

I will always let my naija people to known that freebrowsing has come to stay in naija, it does't matter if any of the network provider block a trend code, there is always a new code, we always hack and get good code/cheat to browse free in nigeria, at present now in naija there are over 80 valid cheat used for freebrowsing on phones,desktop and laptop devices. For security reasons i will not post my active fast cheats/code here in this blog, to get yours, send me a request to my email: peterer999@gmail.com , remember; it cost to have a goodthing. One love to all my fans out there, happy valentine celebration.

2 comments:

  1. Get free #3000 airtime or recharge card on your line, anynetwork, glo, mtn, airtel, etisalat... And make free call to anynetwork, just register on www.mcent.com/ref/n58rtx/ and fill a survey form with your real number, the money will be transfer to your phone, they pay for the time you spent with them. Register now while offer last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. YouTube Vanced

    ReplyDelete

POST YOUR INSTANT COMMENT HERE