Monday, February 8, 2010

LOVE TEXT

FIRST KISS

Author: Gibs

You leaned over and you kissed me
I felt my knees go weak
You leaned over and you kissed me
I couldn't even speak
You leaned over and you kissed me
With a passion flowing free
You leaned over and you kissed me
Sparks flew that we could see
You leaned over and you kissed me
A touch so soft and tender
You leaned over and you kissed me
A kiss I would remember
You leaned over and you kissed me
I'm sure I kissed you back
You leaned over and you kissed me
With the fire no kiss should lack
You leaned over and you kissed me
You left me wanting more
You leaned over and you kissed me
My soul you did explore
You leaned over and you kissed me
My heart no longer full of pain
You leaned over and you kissed me
Darling, kiss me once again


I Love You All My Life

Author: Jerome Cueva

I love you all my life, now and forever I will always love you, and whatever trials, I will come closer I will always be faithful and true to you You have given me hope, made me stronger in times when I am blue The hope which I thought was really hard to find Just came along the way, just at the right time The time in which no more tears left to cry Your hugs of comfort ease my pain, now, there's no need to cry I am amazed of how you filled my heart with so much love You treat me like a princess, so glad how you raise me up above You have been pouring out so much love from your heart my dear And all my life, I will serve and love you And for you, all the trials I'll bear.


It Was True Love From The Start

Author: Kaylyn Lloyd

The touch of your hand, and the taste of your kiss. Oh how I wonder, How our love is as strong as this. The sound of your voice, And the twinkle in your eye. Oh how I thank God, For such a wonderful guy. The warmth of your smile, And the touch upon your face. Oh how I love, Your caringness and embrace. The way you look into my eyes, And the safeness when I'm with you. Oh how I'm so happy, Now that I'm with you. The touch of your body, And the feel of your hands on me. Oh how I see, That this is truly meant to be. The love in your heart, And the glistening in your eyes. Oh how I believe, That nothing will tear us apart. The words upon your lips, And the determination on your mind. Oh how I love, When your hands are on my hips. The beat of your heart, And the bravery in your soul. Oh how I knew, It was true love from the start.


My Love

Author: Catlin L. Crawford

My love, oh how I long for you In your arms I ache to be Without you my heart would stop For it beats for only thee It beats for only thee my love You inspire it to thrive You have given life to me my love And made me come alive Alive, I am for you my love Every breath takes you in My heart beats strong for you my love Then it stops and beats again It stops for only moments To pace itself a while For it's racing fast for you my love In a moment it's raced a mile I Love You, oh my dearest love I love you more each day Never once shall you ask to hear it For each chance 'I love you' I'll say I love you again and again I love you with all my heart I can not wait to love you more And for my life with you to start My love you are my only The one I trust and treasure My love for you runs freely And flows without end or measure I Love You oh my love With all that I am I love you I Love You oh my love With a love that I hold true.




A Passionate Kiss
Author: Gabriela

A passionate night between me and you I can't begin to tell you the things I want to do. First we can dim the lights and get closer..... No, wait, that's too fast, let's go back and move a little slower. I'll kiss your lips that are so soft and sweet, then move on to your cheek that's so smooth and unique. Then I'll move right along that little ear of yours... Whoa... my, my... let me move along your chest... Uh, oh I missed a spot, let me move back up to the neck As I move my tongue around and around you start to feel it as I go down slowly and as I kiss your chest your hands go up ...but I'm not finished yet.... I go further down towards your navel... As I move down past your waist line I begin to kiss.... Oh, I just wake up to realize it's a dream ! A passionate dream fueled by my deep love for you.



ABBY

Author: Clinton Followell

Every time we embrace, I go to that far away place When we just walk hand in hand. I’m in never, never land. Whenever I look into your eyes, I begin to get butterflies, Then my heart skips a beat, And our lips passionately meet. You are always on my mind, Your face is all it can find. I think about you every day And know it’ll work out somehow, some way. Some say we’re dumb and foolish Some say we should do as we wish But all my heart could ever do Is tell you that I’ll always LOVE YOU.

A Rose Without You

Author: Jonathan Magueflor Cruz

With this rose, I not only give you merely a rose, but I give you my heart and soul. I send to you all the love I have to give, and anything else that would give me the chance to touch your heart. With this rose, I reveal all my thoughts and feelings about you that I have withheld for so long. I feel when I am with you... I am like a rose, not because of it?s beauty, but because I am able to bloom and grow with you. To me you are like a rose's sunshine, so full of energy and light, that never does it fail to lift my spirits. Just by the sound of your voice and that look in your eye. I could never tear my eyes from you, you are able to make my life worth living. But, without you, just like a rose, I would wither and die. Not all at once, but little by little, petal by petal. Slowly at first, because you have made me stronger and stronger each day you're with me. But eventually, without you, I will loose all those beautiful petals you have given me.


Beating Of Hearts

Author: Inpa

.thump thump, thump thump . One heart alone, makes but a single beat A sound so low and incomplete A heart all alone, waiting to be heard Knows not the beauty or songs of singing birds One heart all alone, knows not love or tenderness It feels nothing, but has emptiness A heart alone, searches for its mate It waits, trust fate, contemplates Until by chance another beat it hears That sound it has longed for all these years Like the timbre of a bass drum It hears an answer, another thrum Two hearts are beating, strong and true The sound grows louder, waiting is through Two hearts are beating, within one another Searching is over, they have found that lover Two hearts are beating, they grow and grow Together forever, never wanting to go Two hearts are beating, as the sun goes down A love true, a love strong, both are bound And as the sound gently fades into night Two hearts are beating, this they know is just right thump thump, thump thump ...


DREAMS OF LOVE

Author: Kathie Moore

Dreams take me to another place and time when my life had reason and rhyme. I was so happy and in love... God sent me a gentle 'dove' He loved me so, more than anyone I will ever again know. The talks we had while lying in bed... he gently caressed my face and head. I could 'feel' the love without a word being said... I miss those times, those precious days but no one can take the memories away 'My Angel' he will always be... from now until eternity...


for more info on love text that can break a man or a lady heart send a request to me @ peter_jame2003@yahoo.com 0r call +2348032208487, PETERER. A. O
www.1lovepoems.com/my-love.shtml&wsc=vb&wsi=c77edc7903f1f35f

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST YOUR INSTANT COMMENT HERE